Friday, June 17, 2016

Choose food for taste or for health?

************************* Dear bloggers, I am back with another topic...... A really very hard choice for parents and children today.So, one question for you people then: Do you eat to live or live to eat? If you analyse the statement well you will realise what my suggestion to you people is. First stop want is junk food? It is the food which is quick and easy to prepare and eat but that is thought to be bad for your health. I would want to stay away from junk food just by reading the definition but let's go deeper. The consequence of bad food habit is always an unhealthy life.Diseases like Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Cholera, Hepatitis E all transmit because of contaminated food and water and through huge role of junk food.Let us have some knowledge about some of these diseases. Roundworm infestations are caused because of such foods. The flavor packets we find inside noodles are very harmful to health.It might do permanent damage to your kidney and may have other temporary and permanent effects as well. Diseases like these are caused by these foodstuffs and unhygienic conditions. That is all I know and have to say about junk foods. And I never even promote or suggest their use.I don't believe in them.Who knows, what matter it is made up of!! Healthy food is always good.It is a key to success no matter you don't believe me, but a true fact! Studies have shown that students consuming healthy food also have healthy memory. Eating healthy has no bad effects. It is not mandatory in life neither to be a vegetation nor a non vegeterian.We need to have a healthy diet with the fulfillment of our balanced diet. I hope you got my point now, I am not asking, I am stating.Chose to eat healthy food. Quote of the day: Eat healthy for the sake of living. Take care See you blogers

No comments: