Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I'm DEAD



5 Facts about Me (Aby Dallas)



Dear bloggers, Welcome To The English Learners!





Hey guys Ab is here

you didn't think i died, did you?

but this may or may not be my last upload 

because as you know, SRITI IS GOING BACK SOOON

yaaayy right, i'm exited for that, i missed her, she 's like the little 

sister i never had

so i thought i'd tell you guys 5 facts about me

1 - i'm Abir and 17 :

so this is kinda obvious, Aby dallas is my fame name jk i'm not famous it's just that i like the nickname aby and dallas is for cameron dallas, and i'm almost 17 years old, it's like 16 going on 17

2 - AWKWARD :

i'm super awkward and weird like literally, i'm just like that, can't help it

3 - i'm unlucky :

i'm seriously unlucky with everything, i've never been lucky in anything that i can remember, maybe i'm cursed (Thinking) hmmm i never though of it like that, but i'm used to it, other than having amazing people in my life, so i'm thankful for that *__*

4 - Boyfriends :

it's kinda weird for some of you to think that i'm 17 and i never had a boyfriend in my life , and for some of you, you'll be saying it's normal and there are some teens like that, for me i'd say it's related to my destiney and sometimes it hits me, and now i'm lovin the single life, so it's pretty much normal now for me 
FOR ALL THE SINGLE LADIES OUT THERE, WE DO NOT NEED NO MAN TO MAKE US HAPPY

5 - Cameron Dallas & Teen Wolf :

these are my love lives, i'm gonna say it, even though i may not exist to him or he's a celebrity, that doesn't stop me from loving him or supporting him, he just makes me life, he's my imaginary boyfriend, if i ever talk about my imaginary boyfriends i'll never stop talking, DO YOU FEEL ME

6 - Angry :

this is a bonus fact, i get angry almost so fast, and my heart beats really fast because some people don't care, and i'm very emotional but i don't show that, the only people who saw me crying is my mom and sister and that was a long time ago when i was a kid, i'm the kind of person who doesn't show her emotions

so guys thank you so much for reading my facts, though i'm boring sorry

sorry for the late update had some problems

probably Sriti will be back tomorrow with a new post, if not i'll be here

and thank you Sriti so much for this opportunity i had real fun here

i'm sorry also for some grammer mistakes, if there any 

until next time

#Take_Care ^__^

#Aby


No comments: