Saturday, July 2, 2016

20 Lies Teenagers Believe

Dear bloggers Welcome To The English Learners!!

In the present context, we seem to lie to many people including ourselves.
Many lies that teenagers believe include:
1. My parents are stupid.
2. My character is what others believe it to be.
3. If I don’t have a boyfriend/girlfriend, I am not considered normal. (A romantic relationship)
4. I am not strong enough.
5. I cannot face bullies by myself.
6. I am supposed to do what I feel right.
7. Teenagers are supposed to be ill-mannered and reckless.
8. Teenagers must be addicted to social media and the internet.
9. Teenagers must be involved in fangirling.
10. Controversies are avoided by teenagers on certain situations.
11. I should only care about the opinion of my friends.
12. Peer pressure is always negative.
13. Book reading is only for bookworms.
14. Studying is not the aim of life.
15. Teenagers must fantasize.
16. Life will be easier when I am an adult.
17. I will get an “A” if I pray right before test instead of studying.
18. My parents don’t know as much as I do.
19. I am confused about my career.
20. Texting while driving 60mph is fine. Don’t worry about me, I will do fine.

No comments: