Sunday, July 17, 2016

My Journey to Story Writing

Dear bloggers, Welcome To The English Learners!


I write stories annually, nobody in my school can meet my writing skills! I do have rivals, healthy competitors and even followers who have made my everyday life interesting. I stepped to write stories in primary level. I still remember vividly, om 14th May, 2011 I came home running and showed my family members my certificate, I had got the consolation prize for the first time in my life!! The competition had been open for 11 years' kids to kids of 14 years, and yeah, was a big deal for me!

Next year I was very enthusiastic for the competition. I was in grade 6 (12 years), the year was 2012. I met my teacher and mentor, Utsav Pandey sir. He helped me a lot for not just stories but writing as a whole. Undoubtedly, I got the first prize that year.Counting even this one, I got the first prize for 3 more years continuously. However, the next year I got no time to design my plot and dropped down to the consolation place again, yet it doesn't affect my career. As they say failure is the stepping stone to success.


Motivated, I tried again this year. I will tell you guys about the results soon!

#See you bloggers
#Take care

No comments: