Wednesday, July 6, 2016

"Q" AND "A" With My Sibling Aarohi!


Dear bloggers, Welcome To The English Learners
So, there is this quiz I took to find out if I am a good sister. Here’s what I got!
Whether you are the younger or older sister (or in the middle), the important question is whether you are a good sister. Many times we find fault with the ones closest in our lives, but do you take this to extremes with your sister? Will your sisterly bond stand the test of time? Take this short quiz and find out where you stand!

1.Your sister needs her hair done for an event, and you are a fantastic stylist. But instead of asking you to do it, she asks her best friend. How do you feel?

Perfectly fine. Her friend also does a great job on hair. Can't wait to see how it turns out!


2.You've had a long, busy day. Your sister calls wanting to go to dinner because she needs to talk. What do you do?

Tell her I can be there in less than 15 minutes. I'm there for her no matter what.


3.You met a guy who would be perfect for your sister, but she hates being fixed up. Do you do it anyway?

Yes, but I'd try to set it up like a chance meeting so she feels more comfortable. It's for her benefit, after all.


4.After a date, you call your sister to tell her how it went, but she rushes you off the phone. How does that make you feel?

A little hurt, but I'll get over it. She was probably busy.


5.Your sister calls you very late at night. She's drunk and needs a ride home. What do you do?

Find out where she is, tell her to stay put and rush over there.


6.Even though she has a boyfriend, your sister starts flirting with your closest guy friend. Do you tell him that she has a boyfriend before anything happens?

I would first talk to her about the line she is crossing. If she doesn't listen, I'd tell my friend. I know he wouldn't want to be in that situation.

7.She has found Mr. Right and is getting married. But she doesn't ask you to be in the wedding. How does that make you feel?

Sad, but it's her wedding. It should be exactly how she wants it.


8.Your irresponsible sister wasn't asked to watch your parents' house while they were out of town, but you were. When she finds out, what do you tell her?

Break it to her gently, but tell her what you told your parents: Your sister is more responsible than they think.


9.After a rough breakup, you notice that your sister is "rebounding" with too many guys. What do you do?

Explain that while I understand her situation, she's not acting like herself. I'd make sure to tell her I love her and just want the best for her.

10.If your sister got into trouble with the law, would you help her out or rat her out?

I wouldn't tell our parents, but I'd talk to her about why she did it. To me, getting her to understand what she did wrong will help her more.


AM I A GOOD SISTER?


Click to take the quiz!
49648>Are+You+A+Good+Sister%3F&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=younger+sister&ef_id=VNOfqwAABLD">


My photo with my little sister:








No comments: