Friday, July 15, 2016

Half Day Without Food And The Other Half With Plenty of Food; lets say Food, Food and More Food!

Dear Bloggers, welcome to the English Learners!

A singsong voice reveals a prince who was hiding the time my teacher's lecture began. To everyone's amazement, he takes me to his castle and he looks at me with such caring eyes. We are laughing, fooling and joking around. We talk for a long time.



Then he calls my name loudly,"Sriti, Sriti, Sriti!" I get annoyed and stand up,the next face I see is of my teacher.

A good dream has never been long,anyways!

"Miss, I have been screaming for five minutes. Which world are you in? Have you even paid attention?" The bell rings!

Silly me, I was daydreaming!! Curse these unreal dreams, jk!!


I hadn't eaten since morning and then the canteen ran out of food just as I reached to the front of the line. Forget that I could stay hungry for sometime cause my appetite knew no bounds, I was hungry since my eyes opened that day, can you believe that!!

So, I was exhausted and returned home after school. Before reading this do keep in mind that I was so hungry at that time, I was starving!
I took out the packet of SNICKERS I had been keeping safe from my prankster cousin sister. Undoubtedly, I finished the whole packet! Then, I ate a whole plate of rice, a cup of milk and some dry fruits. After I read for sometime, I made myself two eggs, papads, prawn and some salad. Don't believe I ate all that? I did!!


To be honest, I was still hungry, lol I was!

AT 6:00 pm mom arrived. She came in and cried out ,"Surprise, surprise I have brought things you love!"
Her hands were full of shopping bags. I didn't waste any time with my infinite questions, I looked at her with hungry eyes as she served the dishes she had brought. Yay more food!! Haha, please don't mind that, will you?

First I gulped a hamburger, then I munched French Fries.
As I popped the fries in my mouth, I asked her how her day was. I soon found she had been hungry all day too.
I white lied," I have not had food before this, I skipped lunch today.
At this she took out rasgoolas and then samosas and pakodas.



That was the day with food, food and more food!

#See you bloggers
#Take Care

No comments: