Saturday, July 9, 2016

A Quick Glance In The Life of Sriti Rimal

Dear bloggers, Welcome To The English Learners!

Today I will talk about a recent experience. This happened to me in 4th July, 2016.

So, what happened was, I went to a friend's home for a group project. I was there from 9:00 am till the other two came, at around 11:30 am. We were supposed to do our English project but my friends had some other ideas. We were having a power cut off, at the home of A(suppose).

I will call the other two B and C respectively.

Power cut meant no internet access. So we went to B's home. Even there we faced the same problem,no INTERNET!
We didn't return to the project we were supposed to do. We exchanged numbers in our cell phones and pranked 2 people. Two
people didn't pick up the phone, why lord! Nah, Just Kidding!! But was quite fun. C is totally killer with her voice.

Then, there was the entry of B's mom. Suddenly all crap stopped and the project started. I analysed how drastically the scenario had changed due to the entry of an elder.

We stayed for another five minutes. A got a call from her mom. It was already 4:00 pm!

Apparently, it was lunch time. Though we were hungry all appetite vanished due to the declaration of "noodles".
We were about to leave when B told us her mom was making noodles for us.

I don't know why I have disliked Junk foods so much, especially noodles!
There was one time when I had had some noodles for lunch. For the next two days I had mild fever plus frequently I had to puke. The smell itself starts affecting my digestive system.

So, we were shocked! I told them that I could not digest noodles, as a matter of fact. A and C agreed, I could not be happier when I knew they would not force me to eat it.

I expected A and C to have a few spoons, when plates of noodles garnished with onions and boiled eggs were brought. Instead, they stood up, ready to leave. B gave me a plate filled with food I would dislike till infinity.

A and C gave me a choice, either to come with them or stay with NOODLES! Obviously, I would never choose the latter one but still, I gave it some thought, that was food after all but I would never have it. If I would be forced to eat that by staying there, why stay?

"Are you coming", A and C asked me for the last time.

I put the plate down, grasped my umbrella, swung my bag on my left shoulder,"lets go".

I don't know how their mom reacted.
But said it myself while blogging. Check it out, "Choose food for taste or for health?" Link through Travel Blogs:


The end of the day was happy though the thing clicked me if I had done right or wrong. After I had reached home, all I could do was drink a cup of juice and have some slices of cake I had baked earlier.

Even when I am sharing this with you guys, I feel a tinge of regret about that day.

I have a great friend, Kaitlin Kowalski.
She taught me to make new friends to tell the truth and supported me in my most difficult times. If I could repay this to her I would. I owe her these friends, thanks Kaitlin!






No comments: