Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Sister Tag

Dear bloggers, Welcome To The English Learners!




Today Sriti is a bit busy. Instead of her I will be posting. I am Manasa Sharma, her sister and as she requested me to post in The English Learners, here I am!

Though she can't post herself, we have done a Q and A. So enjoy!!


The Questions are from LetsGlamUp's beauty blog!
Here are the questions:

1. What's your favorite memory together?
Manasa- Time when she came to stay in my home for her winter vacation ....
We really had done lots of infinite fun ..

Sriti- Everytime we meet, we make an amazing memory. However there was one time when we were doing our homeworks on the table. I told her to pass me a scale. As I caught the scale, both of us got an electric shock. For the information, the scale was made of plastic. The whole day, whenever we touched each other it would be like "Aaaaa" cause aftershocks followed, I meant electric shocks!

2. Describe each other with one word.
Manasa- It's not the easy question though ..
The only word I would give her from inner core of my heart Is "Love" ... <3 Sriti- The word would be "Creative" cause her creativity knows no bounds!! 3. What's your dream job? Manasa- Every people does have their own dream to b something .. Similarly, It's really a huge dream of mine to be {Fashion Designer} Sriti- I have dream jobs (wink). I want to cure dogs and other animals. I want to uplift the condition of street animals. That makes me want to become an animal rightist. However, I have the craze for literature which would make me an imperfect writer seeking perfection. That's my dream job! 4. What's your favorite make-up brand? Manasa-Makeup you wear, should be safe to your skin and environment too. Bare minerals is the best brand. Sriti- Every girl born on earth has inherent beauty. Needless to say, You are gorgeous too! All you need is just a right enhancer to illuminate your beauty. You don’t need anything that mask your natural look. So it's definitely Bare minerals. 5. What is something that annoys you about your sister? Manasa-When she eats less food getting scared of being fat!! So this is the thing which really annoys me .. I hope Watching this answer she will eat more as her body asks 😇😊 Sriti-The thing that's most annoying about her is that, it's really hard to make her understand something! 6. If you could go anywhere in the world together where would it be and why? Manasa- Firstly, I don't think we would need any of the specific places from world because we do really feel good Joyful together no matter if its the place which is too much hot or cold we enjoy together in our own Style ... Anyway I would like to visit Disneyland with my princess "Sriti" I think Disneyland Contains each of the adventurous thing ... Sriti- I would take her to Eiffel tower. But I know she loves Disneyland more! Bet she will take me there(wink) 7. Favorite inside joke. Manasa-Sriti is called as "Miss Future Writer"!! Sriti- She is called as a model by her friends. 8. Who takes longer to get ready? Manasa-Honestly !! I do take more time .. But every girl takes more time ... So I don't mind taking more time to get ready .. 😜 Sriti- (Smiles) She takes longer time! 9. What are your pet peeves? Manasa- I'm really afraid of cockroaches .. I don't know why, but my hair stands on the end to see cockroaches. I literally get goose bumps! Sriti- I am totally afraid of public speaking. 10. What are your greatest fears? Manasa- The day I got a bit matured about life .. Its my greatest fear to let my parents to bow down their head Because of me ... Sriti-I am afraid I will fail in my career. My sister is really very pretty, hope she finds Mr Right soon.



No comments: