Monday, July 18, 2016

The Secret Is Revealed!


Dear bloggers, Welcome To The English Learners!

Today I want to expose my pageviews to you all. Unexpectedly, my audience is covering a very big area . I mean, people from so many countries are making their way here. Thank you so much bloggers!!

I have also made a space at the top right corner that is "Our Favorite Blog Followers" List.

Lovley Abby had been commenting on each of my blogs. Though she is so far away in Algeria,we are good friends. I know a lot of people out there are supporting me but I know no other such die hard follower like her. Of course, we are great e-friends!!
And since she has been commenting, being actively involved here and having a lot of curiosity about the blogs,I made her a part of it. Let me be honest, she deserves this. And so sorry Abby for just calling you a follower,you are a great contributor.Abby, you are a very sweet,lovely, positive and modern girl. Needless to say that you are the first Muslim friend I made and I am the first Hindu friend you made!

The huge reveal is not just the pageviews but also that Abby is my partner in crime and crisis savior. She gave me a lot of ideas for my blogs without her knowledge and expectation. She will be posting when I am having my exams,I already miss blogging so much.

Furthermore not just my crisis savior she is my partner from now on, we share The English Learners 50/50. I mean each of us has half ownership of this page.

Also,she always chooses the topic herself. Her first post will be commenced from 29th July,2016. So be awaited!!

Without further much ado, here is another reveal, the list of my all time pageviws:

ABBY has done a great contribution here. Thanks Abir!




Pageviews by Countries

Entry Pageviews

Nepal 190

United States 178

Germany 23

France 19

Algeria 13

India 9

United Kingdom 6

Belgium 5

Philippines 2

United Arab Emirates 1



Pageviews by Browsers

Entry Pageviews

Chrome 396 (80%)

Mobile Safari 37 (7%)

Firefox 25 (5%)

Internet Explorer 11 (2%)

SamsungBrowser 9 (1%)

Safari 6 (1%)

OPR 4 (<1%) UCBrowser 3 (<1%) Mobile 1 (<1%) OS;FBSV 1 (<1%) Pageviews by Operating Systems Entry Pageviews Windows 218 (44%) Macintosh 108 (21%) Android 86 (17%) Linux 54 (10%) compatible 54 (10%) iPhone 4 (<1%) Unix 3 (<1%) Once again Thank you so much everyone for supporting us. We would encourage more people to post and comment down below.!! #See you bloggers #Take care

No comments: