Friday, July 29, 2016

WHAT?!! SRITI RIMAL BROKE THE PACT WITH ABBY!! HOW CAN ANYBODY BREAK THE TRUST OF THEIR BEST FRIEND?? | BREAKING NEWS FOR TODAY- A KIDNAPPED GIRL UPDATED HER BLOGS!! |

Dear bloggers, Welcome To The English Learners!

So, you know that I am Kidnapped, don't you?

It's Friday, 29th July, 2016. I assumed today would be so busy for me and indeed it was! I took my computer exams today.I am expecting a straight A to be honest, but lets see right?

Okay, first things first, I have the weekend to prepare for Optional Mathematics but I know I broke a rule. I was supposed to be studying but I already miss blogging so sorry!!

My Greatest apologies to Abir, Abby Dallas my BFF! She must be so angry with me. Abby, if you are reading this, I am so sorry to be posting today.


"No worries" Hope you take me lightly.

I wanna give her a nickname, not quite a nickname but still, my "PARTNER"


So today I will be telling 5 good qualities of my Partner. Without further ado, lets get started.


1.She's positive.

I will not lie, most of the people around me are negative except some people including Aby. She's the most amazing girl who always guides me
towards positive energy. She has that never let anyone be negative character that I love a lot.


2.She's sweet.

I can't define sweetness, it's really kinda difficult. In Abby's case, it's impossible to define her sweetness as she's loaded with the
sweetness, like literally!



3.She loves food

I can't really tell how it's a quality but from my perception it is. I am sorry if I am not making sense right now but I love food, so does my
partner!


4.She's a Great Writer

I don't know how many of you have actually read Lush Life but I would highly recommend it for people of all ages. It's Teen Wolf Love Edition
which is beyond praises. it's on Wattapad. Search for it, can't find thew link, sorry!


5.She lives in Twitter

Kinda just kidding right now but I love her tweets, Shhhh....shhh..Don't let anyone know, she's got 11k followers. Stupid me,let everyone know. Tell them to follow her too. Follow her all of you, AbyDallas1 Search it she would definitely leave a link somewhere here, if she doesn't then, don't worry, I am here to give you all that. For the Info I am just as much as a stalker as she is.I am dead serious.


So, that's it. Don't worry I am still locked in a room. She has still kidnapped me, lol!!


#See You
#Take Care bloggers!!

No comments: